Dear Valued Patient,
Based on the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Optometric Association (AOA), our practice is providing Comprehensive Family Eyecare.
Our team will continue to go above and beyond the expectations for healthcare facilities in order to ensure the health and safety of our patients. To achieve the highest level of safety, we are implementing new safety protocols, including continual sanitization, social distancing, etc.
- Our doctors & staff will wear face masks & will actively disinfect every room.
- Anyone who enters the building will be required to wear face masks.
- Very stringent sanitizing will be followed according to CDC protocol. All surfaces, including frames that are touched in any manner, will be sanitized between patients.
- Appointment times will be spaced further apart to ensure social distancing.
- Curbside pickup may be requested.
- Contact Lens orders can still be made over the phone & shipped to your home.
- Due to the large physical layout of our office, we will be able to ensure appropriate physical distancing among our patients
- Anyone exposed to COVID-19, traveled recently, or feeling feverish will be rescheduled at least 14 days out.
- Come to your appointment alone unless you are a minor and require adult supervision. We will allow one caregiver inside with the child.
- We have spaced out the waiting-room chairs to meet physical distancing guidelines, and every chair will be disinfected between each use.
- All instruments will be thoroughly disinfected between each patient.
This list is not all-inclusive, but meant to provide examples of our commitment to our patient’s safety, which includes intensive staff training, and a safe, clean, and healthy environment for all of our patients and staff. The health and safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority.
We will be contacting patients who are currently on the schedule to confirm dates and times. We will do our best to reschedule canceled appointments and find available times in the upcoming weeks.
Everyone here at Family Optometric Group is excited to see you soon!
Drs. Holden, Knapp and Staff